Rally Forums banner

Heineken Cup rugby

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  CiaraC 
#1 ·
Did anyone else see the match yesterday ?? What a game !!! Munster well and truly kicked Leinster arse :yahoo: :yahoo:

[Edited on 24-4-2006 by CiaraC]

#7 ·
Originally posted by CiaraC
Blimey. Was anyone shouting for Leinster at the weekend ??
Me!!!, And I am a Connacht fan, we just don't like Munster Rugby Officials and the coach, watch out for Johnny O Sullivan, he is going to be a big hit in the next two or three years. Another one nicked from us. Come on Connacht, come on the French.
Yes I am John Smiths(bitter)

[Edited on 24-4-2006 by Clan]

#13 ·
I'm a Leinster supporter naturally but being honest I've been more interested in Munster's progress for years. Hope they do the business against Biarritz (I've even more of a reason for Munster to win as I work for a French company!).

Was terribly disappointed by the Blues performance on Sunday, think the hype might have gotten to them after the Toulouse victory.

#14 ·
Originally posted by Clan
Originally posted by CiaraC
Blimey. Was anyone shouting for Leinster at the weekend ??
Me!!!, And I am a Connacht fan, we just don't like Munster Rugby Officials and the coach, watch out for Johnny O Sullivan, he is going to be a big hit in the next two or three years. Another one nicked from us. Come on Connacht, come on the French.
Yes I am John Smiths(bitter)

[Edited on 24-4-2006 by Clan]
Try living on the Southside and you'll see why we were all shouting for Munster! All the little yuppies in their X5s withe their Leinster shirts!!

Heard a great story recently about two lads in Munster shirts who went into a chipper in Dublin - there was a Roysch merchant there in a Leinster shirt who started chatting to them. The Munster lads asked him if he could name another Leinster player other than ****** O Driscoll and the guy replied 'Paul O Connell'!

#16 ·
Try living on the Southside and you'll see why we were all shouting for Munster! All the little yuppies in their X5s withe their Leinster shirts!!

Heard a great story recently about two lads in Munster shirts who went into a chipper in Dublin - there was a Roysch merchant there in a Leinster shirt who started chatting to them. The Munster lads asked him if he could name another Leinster player other than ****** O Driscoll and the guy replied 'Paul O Connell'! [/quote]

The Joke is Urban myth as it was said on Today FM by a Mr Collins himself a Munster man. I had the pleasure(under sufferance) of bringing two clients to Lille a few years back to watch the ERC semi final between Munster and Stade Francais. Great affair, Munster lost the two clients got sick and went back to the hotel just after the match, wheres I went on the lash by myself and ended up just making the car back to the airport the next morning not remembering I had rung the Girlfriend at 2 in the morning asking her to marry me. Thats what happens when you go out drinking with Munster Fans, and they must suffer for it they ruined my life Lol.
Oh she said yes, Bugger.

#20 ·
Originally posted by fidgy
You must enjoy the scrums though and if you dont give her a kick into touch, see how she likes it:moo:
in fairness it was not that bad, I am happliy married now, so she tells me.
She made me give up rugby though, said I was too old and too slow. She was I suppose correct it was harder getting too the bar after a game as the night wore on and the drink flowed.

#21 ·
Yeah right, she was clever, as she also got me to text the proposal to her so she had proof.
I vowed never to drink again!!!!!
in fairness it was not that bad, I am happliy married now, so she tells me.
She made me give up rugby though, said I was too old and too slow. She was I suppose correct it was harder getting too the bar after a game as the night wore on and the drink flowed.
I think it is very brave of you to admit on a public forum that you are a man that is well and truly under the thumb Alan ;)

[Edited on 25-4-2006 by CiaraC]

#22 ·
I think it is very brave of you to admit on a public forum that you are a man that is well and truly under the thumb Alan ;)

[Edited on 25-4-2006 by CiaraC] [/quote]

Thanks Ciara, she was sitting beside me dictating to me what I should say. And I duly obeyed , its, 7.30 I have to go to bed now or no Crisps for me tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.