Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so pleased to be back because I know there are several spannerheads out there who wanted me to go and well guys-stuff it in your ears-I am back and with a vengance too:whip:

[Edited on 1-4-2006 by rubywax]

·
Registered
866 Posts
:cheers: anto was one of the spannerheads ruby, trop was probably another because he did not want you to beat his post count :goodpics:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what you get from school boys, Strops and me are buddies these days and I wish him well on getting to 1000. Lets see who gets to 2000 first-that will be the mark of a true saddo

·
Registered
866 Posts
yes childish behaviour, in my day things were a drop stricter. :box:

·
Registered
866 Posts
no of course not :caution: that is why nobody posted about it :crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
866 Posts
all the same shit then :whip:

·
Formerly spin doc
463 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
I am so pleased to be back because I know there are several spannerheads out there who wanted me to go and well guys-stuff it in your ears-I am back and with a vengance too:whip:

So its vengance your after,not contributing to the in debth discussions on the view point of others then.

·
Registered
866 Posts
impossible to drown in the depth of knowledge on here :starwars:

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
I do occasionally like to hold my ear to an old rhubarb plant alright. It's quite therapeutic, and it must be said, the rhubarb sometimes whispers messages into my ear. Things like "you're great; you're the best, Jesus, you're the best" and so forth. You should try it; then you wouldn't have to live on a forum looking for attention, you depraved man.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So its vengance your after,not contributing to the in debth discussions on the view point of others then. [/quote]

Dry your eyes you boring git

·
Registered
866 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo: people pissed off already ruby :p

·
Formerly spin doc
463 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
So its vengance your after,not contributing to the in debth discussions on the view point of others then.

Dry your eyes you boring git [/quote]

OOOhh that hurt.
Take a chill pill man,only a bit of banter.

·
Registered
866 Posts
explain that to anto when he arives spindoc :drink:

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
It's a sad day when a perfectly innocent diffing forum turns into a dark pit where people are advocating the use of ecstasy.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts