RallyForums.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks, need some advice. i know its a bit late in the day, but im heading down 2moro to support a friend of ours in his Mini and have only been to one rally before (but absolutely loved it) just wondering what time would be good to get there. i know the first cars are off at 10.15 but what time would we need to avoid closed roads etc and could anybody recommend a good spot for viewing?

sorry if i sound like a complete plank, but im new to all this so be gentle with me :laugh:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Get down for 9 45 get a stage map and off you go-Spinans hill is a good stage with reasonable access-bring your wollies-its going to be bleedin freezin

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
first car leaves the start control at 10:20 and goes to service in Whitestown then onto SS1 which starts at 11:01, SS2 starts at 11:44 with service at 12:31. SS3 starts at 13:32 and the final stage is at 14:15 with the first car due back to final control at 14:50

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts

i was told today theres a jump about 3 or 4 miles into SS1, some guys reckon they'll get air on it and other lads(and the girls) think they will be approaching it with caution....dunno what to do as its a bit of a trek to get to it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts