Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yeah, good luck to all involved. Lets hope it's a safe, successful & sunny weekend!!!!!! :clap::cheers::clap::cheers::clap::cheers::clap::cheers:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
62 entries-hardly an inspiring situation, even the Irish Times says it should not be called the Circuit anymore and before anyone sends a post to me saying stop being so negative and all that-I don't bloody care.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Lets be realistic - the last time the event went even as far as dublin there was an extremely low entry. The rally program explains why they have the same format as donegal, killarney, galway, ulster etc. Very few could afford the circuit in its original form.

·
Registered
145 Posts
they'll need all the luck going after the shambles that was last year.i hope for the sake of the event not the crowd running it that its a sucess

·
Registered
619 Posts
I'm booked into da vincis in derry for the weekend - really looking forward to the event.

Then i drove stages 2,3 and 4, hoping to pick up some good spots to spectate. I think the stages are crap for spectators - high ditches, limited access. They are crud. The jump in stage 2 can hardly be seen from the field.

I'll watch a couple on Saturday, and go out on the town on Saturday night. Can't even be bothered about the sunday stages now, and the event hasn't even started.

:mad:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
23 stages last year 17 this year oh dear!!!!!

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Oh..........BALLS, BALLS, BALLS, BALLS!!!!!!!!!!! What the fuck? The world is courgetted!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
If they are going to call it the cicuit of ireland they could at least hold it in diff parts of the country a diff club could host every year

·
Formerly titanicshiloh
328 Posts
SS8 & SS11 is Barnes Gap road closes 09:55
SS9 & SS12 is Rousky road closes 10:20
SS10 & SS13 is Craighill road closes 11:05
FCD on each is an hour after the road closes :focus:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by Kenny Wilson
I'm booked into da vincis in derry for the weekend - really looking forward to the event.

Then i drove stages 2,3 and 4, hoping to pick up some good spots to spectate. I think the stages are crap for spectators - high ditches, limited access. They are crud. The jump in stage 2 can hardly be seen from the field.

I'll watch a couple on Saturday, and go out on the town on Saturday night. Can't even be bothered about the sunday stages now, and the event hasn't even started.

:mad:

Mate what planet are u living on I got to 5 stages today they all had good viewing points and they where all easy to find. I also went to the jump on stage two and saw everything.
But I do think they could have ran another two stages.

·
Steve Caldwell
508 Posts
it was an improvement from last year (apart from parking near the start on friday night)! we got to 3 stages, all good stages and good viewing! but as you say chris they maybe could have ran another 2 stages! :pics:

what was the jump on stage 2 like? was that the one at the crossroads? :pics:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thought the rally was great taday!! Saw 4 stages and all were easy to get too!! They could deffo have run another couple of stages. We were all back in the service area with the action over for the day by 3.30pm

1 - 20 of 30 Posts