Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Regulations and entry forms for Mid-Antrim Motor clubs 'GMW' rally are now available at www.mamc.co.uk. This is the clubs first event of the year and a great one to blow away the cobwebs after the Christmas and Newyear break.

Burn off some of the Turkey before season gets into full flight

Also The club is calling any available Marshals to come on the day. Anyone interested in marshalling can contact the clubs Chief Marshall Raymond Linton on 07720 000335.

[Edited on 9-1-2006 by TSM Motorsport]

·
Registered
31 Posts
very good event. only problem is a bit on short side but this can be a good thing as it gives a chance to blow away cob-webs.

good quality stages and always well run.

can't wait to see the guys thru big tardree.

·
Paul Hughes
768 Posts
Ahhh i forgot about moore, hope he does it!!! Well saying that itll not matter to me cause ill not be spectating!!!! Canny wait!!

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The event will cosist of 5 maybe 6 stages with up to 20 competitive miles. Real good event for the money

·
Registered
54 Posts
Its complicated Steve if 5 stages are being run they will be 5 previously used stages. If 6 stages are being run it will be 4 previously used stages and 2 new stages. Hope that helps you out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not very wellexplained brains, the five stages will be run 3 times making 15 stages, and if the 6th stage is run this could increase to a possible 18 stages!. which should total more than 20 stage miles. This is as i am sure you will agree great value for 140 quid!!!!!:laugh:

·
Steve Caldwell
508 Posts
Originally posted by Brains
Its complicated Steve if 5 stages are being run they will be 5 previously used stages. If 6 stages are being run it will be 4 previously used stages and 2 new stages. Hope that helps you out.
ahh i see, so will they all be run twice/thrice (as ur man says) then? :cool:

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here nobody knows nothing yet. Road isn't made yet anything can be possible!!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts