Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
George will be unveiling his new sponsor this weekend with the 206 WRC appearing in the new www.booze.ie colour scheme.

They will jointly sponsor George aswell as the flagship sponsor for the Irish Rallycross Championship!

Something tells me that the team will be tasting the champagne quite a lot this season irrespective of results :laugh:

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yawn

I was wondering how long it would take for the begrudgers to emerge and you have come up trumps :roll:

At the risk of entertaining your imbecile comments... your results include exactly?

·
Registered
763 Posts
So we can get a fast BEER delivery in the 206?? george has my address tell him 24 bottles of bud please!! well done with the new sponsor

[Edited on 3-2-2006 by stonemad]

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by Kenny Wilson
booze.ie sponsoring george.

No wonder, he spent all last year driving like he WAS on booze
:D:D:D:D:D:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Motorsport.ie
910 Posts
hay 03... ignore them.... If they really knew george they would respect him. Like so many in this forum they just sit in front of a screen bullsh1ting about something they have no clue about...

Fair play to george... best of luck to him because he always supports me when ever i am talking to him. George has as much time for the budget clubman as he does for the big boys..

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by tommi
you are the tosser.you would nearly write to tell us when george is going to take a dump.
George will be taking a dump in the morning following his Italian dish this evening. Full updates tomorrow with pics

P.S George finished an excellent 2nd in Rnd 1 of the Irish championship

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
tommi if you are not intrested in george why do you bother to read what wrx has to say and why did u reply
george isnt going to win a round of the itc anytime soon and no one says he will but at least he is out there in a fantastic looking car shame its not reilable but at least he is bothering to update people on what he is doing what other irish wrc driver has a website or media person doing pr 4 them.

the green eyed monster is still at large in irish rallying :laugh:

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
Originally posted by 03dublinwrx
P.S George finished an excellent 2nd in Rnd 1 of the Irish championship
He was in mighty form in Mondello, first time I've been happy that he retired from a rally :D

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Please Please do not exhibit pictures of Mr Traceys post italina meal excrament.

However sound sponsor I will buy all my Baccardi Breezers from them:)

But I thought you couldnt advertise Booze or **** in motorsport?

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So did I but.. Vodka Kick on the WRC, Budweiser and Miller all over the US Kart Series.. rules must have changed. I think it was the **** they really wanted to get rid of.

Post Italian pics will be withheld on your request ;)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yeah never thought of that?

Feckin whiskey on a blue Mk2 and Bigerstaf cars?

some other whiskey on Mac Claren f1 cars

vodka thing on stobbart cars.

**** are evil anyway:laugh:

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
I thought it was only Ireland you could not have a drinks alcoholic beverage sponsor on a car.

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
he is not advertising a specific brand of drink just the service to buy and get it delivered.

tesco and the other major shops all advertise drink so why cant rallying

1 - 20 of 63 Posts