Rally Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
martin mckeown
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted 5 speed box to suit 1600 skip brown sunbeam {THERE MUST BE ONE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE LADS}

[Edited on 22-5-2006 by hackney man]

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
sunbeam parts link

01654 700287

try these crowd the might have something reading some of the uk forums ford box seems to be the way to go needs some work thou.

[Edited on 22-5-2006 by fatboymotorsport]

·
Banned
425 Posts
THEM SUNBEAM BOXES ARE HARD TO FIND, WHAT OTHER BOXES CAN YE USE WITH IT? ARE YOU RUNNING A TALBOT OR FORD ENGINE IN IT

·
martin mckeown
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
talbot engine am told now that will have to modify tunnel etc to fit 5 speed so 4 speed tranx or quaife will do for the time being

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
i was told that talbot boxes are as rare as rocking horse shit ford box with special bellhousing is susposed to be the way to go

hope you get sorted

if not i know where there is a good nova and it will make it to scrunity this time :washmouth: ;)

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by fatboymotorsport

if not i know where there is a good nova and it will make it to scrunity this time :washmouth: ;)
It would be cheaper to get that box sorted ;)

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Originally posted by fidgy
Originally posted by fatboymotorsport

It would be cheaper to get that box sorted ;)
give kenny mck a shout he's a dab hand at gearboxes :washmouth:

on a serious note isnt there a lad in trim related to or at least the same name as mr foley that does gearboxes did ye try him

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Joe Foley the x saloon car racer? sold his toolbox and left motorsport for a better class of life!!!!!!! maybe he was right

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
galway mc are running a sprint in tyangh kart track its a good event and the track is wide and fast 100 times better than athboy handy for some practice its on the 2nd of july
castle are running a rallysprint on the 23rd but i dont know where that is taking place as of yet

with entries so hard to come by a few rallysprints in mondello spread out throught the year would be great as testing the car on the public rd is a no no unless ure in a big red lancer :focus:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts