Rally Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Formerly tyreman
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the latest draft of the entry list posted on Rally-Live.com yesterday for next weekends event, Gareth MacHale is seeded at 72nd and due to drive his Focus again. All the best of luck and we'll be cheering ye on from the snow bank lined roads while freezing our rhuburb off!!!

·
Formerly tyreman
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is he not? Pity, was looking forward to supporting him out on the chilly stages. Maybe in finland then.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Originally posted by CiaraC
He is not doing Sweden tyreman
Why don't you ever elaborate when you make these announcements Ciara?
Kind of smacks of "I know but I'm not telling you,so there"

Come on.....out with it.....what's the reason this time!!!:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Originally posted by pat4wd
He is not doing Sweden tyreman
Why don't you ever elaborate when you make these announcements Ciara?
Kind of smacks of "I know but I'm not telling you,so there"
Pat,

How the hell do you expect me to elaborate on "He is not doing the rally" ?? I have absolutely no idea why he is not doing the rally, I just know he is not doing it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Erm...... because he told me and I was not so rude as to pry into the reason why Pat.

Is that adequate enough for ya ??

[Edited on 29-1-2006 by CiaraC]

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Erm...... because he told me and I was not so rude as to pry into the reason why Pat.

Is that adequate enough for ya ??

[Edited on 29-1-2006 by CiaraC]
Now,THAT wasn't so hard was it? "I know because Gareth told me". See,easy!:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
ah come on now pat

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
If I was chattin to one of me homies and kickkin back and they said they werent doin somethin, out of chat and curiosity I would ask back "How come?"

If I was told to fuck off and not be so nosey then I wouldnt ask a second time.................

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Naw, he's doing Mehico so he's concentrating on that. Sweden would of been good experience by he has a real good chance of getting a top result in Mexico. Surely the loose is fairly rough like over here is it? Best of luck to him whatever he does.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts