RallyForums.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Garry out

garry Jennings hopes of a group N win have gone along with the engine of the new Mitsuibishi, just 1 mile into stage 1

·
Registered
1 Posts
from stagetimes sms

SS1 McNulty+0 2Donn+13 3McGarr+16 4Boland+17 5Hurson+18 6AMacHale+27 7Breen+32 8Nesbitt+37 9Morrow+37. McNulty took slick. GJones punct. Jenning engine probs

·
Formerly madrallysport
278 Posts
Roy White of on stage two for a few minutes (beached on a bank), John McG slight suspension damage after a trip up a bank.

·
Registered
316 Posts
donnelly was on some pace today. bit slow out of the blocks on ss1 where mcnulty looked like a pro . every other time i saw him donnelly was unbelievably quick. questions being raised in galway this evening ovr the legality of his corolla

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Typical performance from McGarrity. He really is nowhere near as good as many people make him out to be. He's a top five man and not much more.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by davi
donnelly was on some pace today. bit slow out of the blocks on ss1 where mcnulty looked like a pro . every other time i saw him donnelly was unbelievably quick. questions being raised in galway this evening ovr the legality of his corolla

just because he is beating the boys who pay for prodrives holidays that just cements the fact that the corolla is the best rally car in terms of reliability etc!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
mcnulty out afaik

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
seen 4 stages and i have to say eugene was on some some pace,even on the last few stages where he didnt need to push.serious commitment!!!

great result for hurson,he nearly got boland. hard luck on mcnulty he was driving well!!
im a bit dissapointed at nesbitts pace but he had problems,but he didnt push on that last stage when he knew he had to and breen got him!!

fair play to ray breen as well,great drive!.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts