RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Galway is nearly here,anyone got any ideas of anyone that mite cause an upset other than eugene,Nesbitt if he stays on the road..Mcnulty has changed to S11 bad move... Mchale junior and Breen to cause an upset..DMG mite suprise us was quick last year even in the skoda.Hurson is due to return has had paddle shift fitted to the car...

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I didnt think that the works paddle shift could be put into the P2000?

I know the works cars had it when it was a works car?

Mc Nultys S11 wont be here for Galway, but it will be about on the Circuit.

But DMG will be the man. :p

·
Registered
316 Posts
didnt think paddle shift came onto works subarus until summer 2001

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was talkin to the lad in harpers that was workin on the car it was he told me that they were doin it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by CiaraC
I don't think Gareth is doing Galway.
That would be a shame, was really looking forward to seeing how he'd compare against the likes of Boland etc..... He's mighty quick, but it's very hard to make that step up to sort of consistent pace the likes of Boland/Austin turn in every event, let alone get to the Nesbitt/Donnelly pace.

Hopefully Austin and Boland will actually make it to the Monte to get a comparison.

I wonder is it true that Gareth is now going to use the '05 car???

·
Registered
619 Posts
i would favour lynch to finally keep it together on the international stage. He has the speed, and all he needs, in my opinion, is the right mindset to set himself up for the tarmac championship.

Lynch's season.

·
Registered
316 Posts
just wonderin now but why have s7 e.g tommy grahams 1 not got paddle shift. mchales didnt either

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
prodrive didnt let all the goodies go with there cars back then i think the still dont the s8 was the first non works car to have a paddle shift even thou the works cars had it on the s6.

·
Registered
170 Posts
[/quote]I wonder is it true that Gareth is now going to use the '05 car??? [/quote]

Ya i read this somewhere aswell?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
i think kevin lynch could be the the man to cause a few upsets he was a quick man last year

·
Registered
44 Posts
Paddle shift appeared in the 99 spec Impreza, around Argentina I think but back then customer cars were sold sequential boxes, like Barables P2000. A lot of trick bits that customers are not supposed to have...........or even know about were also taken out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Originally posted by rossgamble1987
How did he do last year or did he finish?
He was very quick on the saturday morning, think he was leading earlt on but retierd sunday afternoon with mechanical problems

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Garreth is using the 03 car and daddy is using the new car himself....keepin it real and true...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by Eoiny
Originally posted by rossgamble1987
How did he do last year or did he finish?
He was very quick on the saturday morning, think he was leading earlt on but retierd sunday afternoon with mechanical problems
he went through the first couple of stages like a bullet saying the black ice was just like driving on gravel and topped the time sheets after 2 however the car said enough and if i remember correctly willie fannin was second quickest over the first test in the gp N

1 - 20 of 21 Posts