RallyForums.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a few nice jumps in galway this year but there is a massive railway bridge on the 3rd stage on sunday is there gonna be any lads there taking photos on that bridge this year???

·
Registered
619 Posts
sure don't ye know ALL the papparazzi will be at the jumps. Ye will come out over the crest and there will be 20 photographers and rpm. All haning out over the middle of the road. By jasus, that can scare ye.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Anyone know which stage has that famous gateway to the house that is always getting hit and demolished

·
Registered
57 Posts
its monivea ruby was there last two years its the only crossroads on the stage with the stage keeping right of that junction

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by jp ruth
there is a few nice jumps in galway this year but there is a massive railway bridge on the 3rd stage on sunday is there gonna be any lads there taking photos on that bridge this year???
is this jump on ballyfa, just before the hairpin where rpm do be??? about half way through, before the forest???

·
Registered
145 Posts
jp i was there with my camara all ready to snap but i waited and waited and waited even after the marshalls had gone home i still waited but you never passed what happened

1 - 14 of 14 Posts