Took these in parc ferme earlier.
[/URL][/img]

[/URL][/img]

[Edited on 3-2-2006 by rubywax]
[/URL][/img]

[Edited on 3-2-2006 by rubywax]

See less See more
#5 ·
I think I am missing something too, looks very like the same. No offence to Ray, but sack the graphics guy, my 2 year old charges very little and could do a better job. Or else make it compulsary that all drivers should visit DMG to get there graphics done.

#6 ·
Originally posted by Clan
I think I am missing something too, looks very like the same. No offence to Ray, but sack the graphics guy, my 2 year old charges very little and could do a better job. Or else make it compulsary that all drivers should visit DMG to get there graphics done.
Clan
For your own information the guy who done the graphics on rays car is jamie kent,the lad that had the serious accident in cork 20 in the ka three years ago and nearly died and has only started work part time recently as a result of the accident.. I think its a big improvement and well done to jamie on the design
Let us no when you buy your focus what design you will put on it cant wat to see it,but for some reason i think we will be waitin..:p

#8 ·
Andrew as I said in my post no offence was meant to anyone it just looks the same to me and not great and that is no slight on Jamie it is my opinion and I would say it to him if i met him, I would guess he submitted more then one design that one just looks the same the others might have been even better. I am also sure he does not go around and mention his bad accident everytime someone criticises his work or praises it for that matter so you bringing it up is trying to demean his capabilities. As you know not everyone can afford a focus WRC. so yes you will be waiting and I have not seen yours yet so I guess you cannot afford one either.
David, I am not knocking a wall down in my house to show you my sons fantastic graphic capabilities, when he can talk properly and explain to me what he actually drew I can figure out if it is worth anything and then frame it.

#10 ·
Rays Graphics are pure and true!!!

Dont be demeanig either the 2yr old or That Kent fella.

Maybe Ray couldnt give a rattling fuck whats on the car- it didnt slow him down any way, If Nesbitt is the Welder well Breen is a Accetelyene Blow Torch:laugh:

#11 ·
Ruby did a good job alright, I am awaiting for the 05 versions myself, if I am spending that kind of money I might was well go for the latest technology. We can compare them in Birr, I bet I have the nicest one though,:laugh:

#12 ·
I met Jamie Kent in Waterford last year and given what the guy has been through it is wonderful to see someone getting back on his feet, being so creative after being so ill and in fact close to death on occasions. The new livery is somewhat bold and to be honest I don't know if I have the skill to reproduce it on a scale model. Besides I told Ray-no more freebies.:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.