Rally Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any flute players here? im taking up the flute at the end of april and will need to have one for the 24th of this month. is there anyone in ireland, dublin in particular, who might have a working standard flute for sale (under €100)? it doesn't need to have keys or anything special. as long as its working and playable and in the key of d.

thanks.

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Still trying to work out why youre looking for a musical instrument on a rally forum but then again it is a flute and theres no shortage of them on the forums so best of luck

·
Registered
866 Posts
ads for free paddy ads for free :):):):):):)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
paddy try Frank Salmon on esseness music shop in kilkenny 056-7765693 or 086-8173897 after that try ad-lib music in carlow town 059-9142771:yahoo::yahoo:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im goin out to desi seery tomorrow. hopefully ill pick something up. thanks jp. if desi doesnt work out, ill give them a ring.

·
Registered
866 Posts
yes isnt donemana only 5minutes drive from dublin once you are past the roundabout :whip::sleep::whip:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im ok for lessons. ill be getting them in the culthurlann in monkstown. im out there every week playing in the session (banjo+whistle).

·
Formerly RS200
739 Posts
i hear all big drivers want thier hands on these new flutes..........out with thee old exhausts these things sound and perform beautifully on the back of and s11

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
bodhran anda little banjo but very very little can play a little bass too but dont have time used to work with a trad band called Uisce Beatha i was the road manager and sound engineer but hadnt time to stay at it ,it was a pity cos i loved the gigs and the craic was deadly still go to some gigs with them when i aint snowed under in the shop

1 - 13 of 13 Posts