RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the wee forest event is in filemiletown or what club runs it??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Its good to be back!!!

Fivemiletown Spring Rally is on the 8th April--just 5 weeks away !!!

Regs will be out next week

Drop me an email at [email protected] and I will send you a copy

We also nope to have a web page soon so you can get all the info you want from that

Ta

Lewis Boyd

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
brilliant rally watched it there about 2 yrs ago- great wee rally

·
T531 BKV
1,213 Posts
Originally posted by Lewis Boyd
Patrick

Id love to sit on the best clubman rally of the year!!!!!!
and with you being a past winner

Lewis
Now Lewis, this is a serious matter :laugh::laugh:

There is no need to make fun - btw i forgot - i shud have mentioned i was a past event winner

·
Formerly cathal
278 Posts
Originally posted by gee
any info or details on this event, i've never been before but going this year and wouldn't mind knowing exact location etc before hand.

i'll be coming from eniskillen to it if anyone has directions

cheers
G
dead handy to get from enniskillen just follow the signs for belfast you have to go through fivemiletown,well worth going to you will not regret it

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Eniskillen-Lisbellaw-Brokeborough-Fivemilletown Its isnt a big town Service Is in Car Park Oposite a small shop if my minds serve me correct from last year !

Real Good event, barret was unreal last year Marshalls waven him down cause of an accident h:e just touched the brakes and hammered onward lol was realli cool LOL roll on fivemile town !!:p

[Edited on 27-3-2006 by rossgamble1987]

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
LOL, obviously i know how to get to fivemiletown lad! but it's where exactly the event is being held is what i want to know as it ain't too big a place and i know a few rough possible locations !

service will be across from the chippie on the rear loop of the 1 way system then where the lorries are normally sitting then ? and i will be going via Tempo to it as it's quicker and nicer road with no cops sitting on it that i have found ;)

[Edited on 27-3-2006 by gee]

·
T531 BKV
1,213 Posts
Gee, do u know the road from Fivemiletown to Clones?? if so its up that direction near one of the stages from the circuit on the first day of the national rally.

If you have OS map 18 i think (Enniskillen) it will show u forests in that region. Namely Crocknagrally, Lisnaskea, Jenkin Hill

Hope thats of some use.

·
Formerly cathal
278 Posts
Originally posted by madrallysport
Originally posted by Lewis Boyd
Regs are now ready for sending

All entrants last for 2005 will receive a copy

If you did not do the event last year but want a copy either email me [email protected]
or
go to www.irish-rallying.com and down load from there

Lewis

Lewis are there entries still availble for the rally????:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
entries dont close till the 30th still thinking of putting one in myself :idea:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts