RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fighting words from McGarrity in the Circuit report in Pacenotes just out.

I like it. :yahoo: Lets hope he lives up to his words in Killarney and not preserve the car and hold back for a future potential customer

[Edited on 26-4-2006 by rallyretro]

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
That he has a point to prove and that he's well fired up for Killarney after his Circuit experience!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
God help him at the time controls:headache: bags of roses for all the marshals:cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
DMG will win in the lakes me thinks, he will be out to prove a point.

Plus remember who is in the right hand seat, so no old hassle at the controls. :yahoo:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Would love to be heading down to see it. I reckon Del could be driving like he stole her all weekend! He's quick when fired up!

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by teamgibbons
Would love to be heading down to see it. I reckon Del could be driving like he stole her all weekend! He's quick when fired up!
he'd need to be doing more than that to catch donnelly:whistle: :wine:;):yahoo::whip:;)
watched the Subaru s11's at the circuit and have never seen deader cars!!
the focus or the corolla would blow the nuts of them in a straight line!! i think its time pro-drive up the game a bit for their customers sake:whip:

·
Registered
39 Posts
does no-one remember the donnelly dude being clocked at some mad speed on the stages in cork, 150mph or something. was on rpm

that poor wee corolla is as quick as snow of a ditch on a warm day in barbados

·
Registered
39 Posts
sure him and dermott will fall out on the way up molls gap and they b in the trees

still would love to see him get 4 in a row

1 - 20 of 30 Posts