RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Wel considering Mike Moloney and O' Halloran live on the stage, either of them would be a safe bet. Paul Purtill usually wipes the floor where ever he goes in the 1400 escort but equipped with John Danahers cl13 escort he could spring a surprise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
I think it will be a very close battle between A O'Halloran & Mad ****, which ever car will last these boys will be on some pace on Sunday. If Paul Purttel has a class 13 car and not his own class 12 car he will be a real dark horse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Originally posted by Lar
I think it will be a very close battle between A O'Halloran & Mad ****, which ever car will last these boys will be on some pace on Sunday. If Paul Purttel has a class 13 car and not his own class 12 car he will be a real dark horse.
His own class 9 car.... Remember 4th o/a in baltinglass last year!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Danahers car is a class 14 car, are you sure its his he is using ? Purtill has changed from the 1400 to a 2000 pinto
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Purtill usual car is the green 1400 but Danaher has bought a cl13 escort, 2.0 vauxhall i think, an ex-cuisine de france car, could be one of the Delaneys old cars and as far as i know Paul is using it. He did 00 in kerry in it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
I didnt know Danaher changed cars, Paul had a 2000 in the car for the Galway International in February.
 

·
Martin Costello
Joined
·
6,803 Posts
Bookies are offering poor odds on anyone from outside Clare winning the rally :detective::(:detective:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
I believe that Sean Mullally is navigating Purtil, and if so, I reckon the following:
1. Paul Purtil
2. Mad **** Moloney
3. Anthony O Halloran
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I think,

1. Mike Moloney, win by 20, to 25. sec
2, Anthony O' Halloran
3. Paul Purtill.
4. Willie Whitty
5. Alan James Doherty
6 Jason Costello
7 Aidan Walsh
8 Padraig Egan
9 Michael Mc Namara
10.Mike Quinn
 

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
Joined
·
2,919 Posts
Have ye all forgot about Terence O Shaughnessey lads!!!
I'd imagine he'll go fairly well, he'll certainly be on a quick pace!!
Good luck Ted and Dougal!!!

John Nolan and Doni Keating wont be too far away either........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Yeah, but apparently Monaghan didn't give Redmond an entry, like a few more, come to think of it , it would be typical of Monaghan !!
 

·
Martin Costello
Joined
·
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by marko
Yeah, but apparently Monaghan didn't give Redmond an entry, like a few more, come to think of it , it would be typical of Monaghan !!
How could you say such a thing after all the fuss about entries on the forum last week when i got put in my place for questioning the issue of entries,go wash your mouth out:washmouth:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
A dark horse would be doni keating if he keeps it on the road he will be well up there he is a mad man:cool:
 

·
PETER BOYD
Joined
·
1,839 Posts
Originally posted by CIT
Purtill usual car is the green 1400 but Danaher has bought a cl13 escort, 2.0 vauxhall i think, an ex-cuisine de france car, could be one of the Delaneys old cars and as far as i know Paul is using it. He did 00 in kerry in it
Would this Cuisine de France car be the Mk2 that was recently sold by Graham Scallan of Wexford....wheres AnnieJ1 when ya need some info on the Wexford mob.

it will be had to pick a winner for Sunday...Purtill, Maloney, O'Halloran, O'Shaughnessy, Nolan, the O'Tooles, Quin, the Whitty's and Doherty will be all having a serious "cut" at it......heres hoping a Carlow crew will be on the podium :yes::yahoo:
 

·
Eugene McGrath
Joined
·
879 Posts
ted o shaughnessy wont be doing it. car still not ready. few hickups along the way should all be sorted for carlow......
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top