RallyForums.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched the RTE documentary on the possible effects of an explosion at Sellafeild, fairly thought provoking stuff. Any body else see it?

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Thought it was muck myself, scare tactics was all it was. Just sensationalism of the highest degree!

·
Registered
223 Posts
just listening to the radio there alot of people who were flicking channels last night and came across it thought it was the real deal.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Originally posted by sub555
just listening to the radio there alot of people who were flicking channels last night and came across it thought it was the real deal.
....exactly what I said during it...'I hope people know this is on and don't stumble on it!!!'

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Orson Welles done that with a radio show in America in the 20's or 30's. He put on a radio play about an alien invasion but it was done through a news flash type way. Loads of people tuned in a bit into the play and there was chaos all over the East Coast!!

·
Registered
866 Posts
????????????????????????????????????????

what is this about :headache::headache:

:moo:

·
Registered
866 Posts
:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

??????????????????????????????????????????

:moo:

·
Anthony Fehily
259 Posts
Originally posted by RS1800
Thought it was muck myself, scare tactics was all it was. Just sensationalism of the highest degree!
If you lived in Dublin, you might not have that same view !!;)

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
I sold the wife and kids yesterday to pay for for carlow after seeing it in case its my last rally:drink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts