Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHICH CO DRIVER HAS THE MOST STAGE EVENTS AND THE MOST DRIVERS, I KNOW SOME LADS SEEM TO BE OUT WHEREVER YOU GO FOREST OR TARMAC:p

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HE IS A BIG LAD MAYBE ENOUGH FOR TWO DRIVERS,WHAT ABOUT A NESTOR,P MCLAUGHLIN,BRIAN MURPHY etc

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
2,919 Posts
Bob Kelly
Des Moran
Jonathan McGrath
Mark Kane
Killian Duffy
Paddy Robinson
Martin Brady
Dermot O Gorman
Jim Crowe

All these guys have alot of experience with a lot of drivers..............

·
Registered
99 Posts
But do they pay there way r are they just looking free seats

Originally posted by PJ_RS1800
Bob Kelly
Des Moran
Jonathan McGrath
Mark Kane
Killian Duffy
Paddy Robinson
Martin Brady
Dermot O Gorman
Jim Crowe

All these guys have alot of experience with a lot of drivers..............

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ME THINKS YOU PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE UNTIL YOU REACH A CERTAIN LEVEL AND THEN PEOPLE CALL U IF YOUR ANY GOOD. HOW MANY RALLIES HAS FRANCIS DONE IN THE LAST 2 YEARS

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
That Lad TBA gets around as well he is in with 6 or 7 lads on every entry list ive seen so i guess he must be good:p:p:p

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JP WHAT TIME WERE U UP AT THIS MORNING TO THINK OF THAT, BUT LIKE THE TAYTO AD SAYS THERES ALWAYS ONE::mad:

·
Ian O'Brien
430 Posts
Originally posted by jp ruth
That Lad TBA gets around as well he is in with 6 or 7 lads on every entry list ive seen so i guess he must be good:p:p:p
I thing that TBA has been cloned along with Ann Other, who seems to do a fair bit of navigation

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
Originally posted by fidgy
JP WHAT TIME WERE U UP AT THIS MORNING TO THINK OF THAT, BUT LIKE THE TAYTO AD SAYS THERES ALWAYS ONE::mad:

Must have been a burst of inspiration he got while cruising around Carlow in the Ruth Motorsport Merc :D:p

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by jp ruth
damn i can skive off no where anymore
Word! That's the joys of the superstar rally retailer my bro. My great great grandauntie once ran a petrol station in Kilkenny, where the local group of doughnut makers used to fill up their Model T's before laying circles of wood in the church car park. But one day great auntie Joan sneaked into the Cash and Carry in Carlow town to get a barrel of stout and a box of pink snacks, leaving the homies temporarily without petrol. At the same time auntie Joan was cruising down Tullow Street when the local paparazzi jumped out from behind the AB Phone box and took a photo of her sneaking off work. The Photo was published in the Kilkenny People and Auntie Joans garage went down the pipes, the Model T shams went to the next village for their petrol...a tragic story.

So the moral of the story is, JP my homeboy, don't be sneaking around Carlow, it's rife with those Red Top Paparazzi photographers. There bad people!

Speaking of Experienced co-pilots, my bros on da street tell me that a top driver has been excluded from Rally Ireland because of his 'experienced' co driver got them lost! It's real and true gospel that I preach - not like that horrible Barry Scott rent boy

[Edited on 9-3-2006 by Tropsrotom]

·
Registered
3 Posts
All well in good lads but it does not say much that they are not staying with the drivers . Is it a sign that if they are not getting called back that they cant be much good! Don't see Eugene Donnelly with a new navigator everytime he goes out.....:eek::eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts