Rally Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is the genious doing rally ireland or am i going to have to change my pickems? ;):yes::roll::p:eek::D:dunno::idea::kiss::laugh::caution::):(

this post is under no circumstances indicating that eugene has/has not a perfectly perfect engine ;)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
or nesbitt? :roll::cool::yes::p:(:):eek:;)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and is galligan getting a wrc :dunno::dunno::(:);):D:cool::laugh:

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
from what i was told last nite he's taking the skoda and there's no Mitsubishi wrc's going. think Carlson is taking a kg motorsport evo 7 instead;)

·
Leigh Cavanagh
811 Posts
Originally posted by abe1234
from what i was told last nite he's taking the skoda and there's no Mitsubishi wrc's going. think Carlson is taking a kg motorsport evo 7 instead;)
How good is the source on this one abe??:dunno::dunno::dunno:
True it would be nice to see the fabia in ESKER livery but remember the Harvest last year when he was due to bring the fabia....

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Bring the G3!!

And leave Carlson at home.

KG already has enough good pilots.

Ones that can win Grp N on a legit playing field and fair play to them I say.

this post is under no circumstances indicating that eugene has/has not a perfectly perfect engine or a Skoda in Esker Colours!!

this post is under no circumstances indicating that Carlson has/has not a perfectly perfect Group N win on the previous Rally Irl

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
If Rory is not out in a WRC its more then likely Mitsubishi Ireland would not support it. They like advertising about how great their cars are at rallying but not putting their money where their mouth is. Sorry, they did support Ritchie Holfield in the ANCRO a few years back!!!!
Eugene will be out in the Skoda if its ready, perfect opportunity to gauge its performance, if it does well I would say he will switch for the ITC.

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
ya,eugene said that he mightnt be doing it if wilson isnt because there would be no competition!! thats a bit of a bold statement.. he might get a wake up call if he does the rally!!!

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
Originally posted by quarry_monster
DID HE REALLY SAY THAT OR ARE WE OFF ON ANOTHER SLAM EUGENE THREAD, REMEMBER TO FINISH FIRST FIRST U HAVE TO FINISH!!!!! BIG BIG DOUBTS FROM HERE
i read that in pacenotes,so he must have!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts