Rally Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following on from a piece in Irish notes this week...

"Scrutineer Rab McDonald is flying over from Scotland to Spa in Belgium this weekend to carry out the examination of Eugene Donnelly’s Corolla WRC Galway winning engine, as requested by Eugene himself."

A statement was issued today that states... "Don Wilmott, the Pirelli Tarmac Championship co-ordinator confirmed on Thursday afternoon that checks on Eugene Donnelly's Corolla WRC engine undertaken by Rab McDonald, Pirelli Tarmac Championship eligibility scrutineer have complied with all FIA regulations. Following the inspection the engine was sealed again."

The Rallynews website has been updated today to add the above statment.

I guess that is one way of putting a lid on the irish rumour mill. Well done Eugene !!!

why was this locked :dunno::dunno::idea::roll::eek::cool::mad::yes:;):laugh::kiss::caution:

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Basically, Mr. Quinn, we've had enough discussion over it and there's not point in people sh1teing on about it again. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thats tho job, its official now. I never doubted him, to hell with all the begrudgers.

Its an incredible car/driver combination

1) Development, setup and miles and miles of testing.
2) Derek McGeehan
3) He can steer

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
Once again Father Hackett your stupidity amazes me. I'd love to know do yo, like your character counterpart, sit in the corner all day drinkin the head off yourself, because frankly you seem to be very forgetful about what I said last night.

And "Half Bull(shít) half heifer", I think people get the point now,. this is the SIXTH!!thread about Eugene's engine. There is no call for it, what needed to be said has long been repeated and regurgitated in various forms. Once again this is being locked, hopefully this will see the end of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.