Discussion Starter #1
Who is this homie?

He is always advertising yokes on rallycarsforsale,

mostly s1600 and kit cars.

Is he the DMG of front wheel drive?

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Iberian version of DMG alright, he does WRC's as well. In fact he sells everything from Historics to WRC's

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never been, I thought Iberia sounded Russian.

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Never been, I thought Iberia sounded Russian.
You have never been to Spain, never heard of Iberian airlines the national Spanish Airline??. Between spelling and this, I just don't know.

The youth of today .. tut,tut,tut

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No I have never been to Spain, impoverished background, we couldnt go on fancy holidays, went to visit Auntie Jemimahbell in Birmingham for a week once- highlight was a trip to Argos where they bought me a keyboard and an action man, oh but they were character building days.

Never been on a plane full stop, my spelling is poor and always will be I fear, I have post traumatic issues from the time a teacher rammed a dictionary down my throat, it made me so quiet for the remainder of that school year.

Sorry for being so terrible:roll:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
im sure the teacher done that for a reason:eek::eek::p:p, i always found they threw stuff at me anyway!! in primary i had brother murphy teach me maths and if ya werent paying attention to him he would throw the duster at ya i was often pure white with chalk dust from being lamped out of it with the flying duster, i was working in a volkswaggan garage years later and he left his vento in for a timing belt i asked him if he remembered throwing the duster at me and he said he didnt but i fuckin did:mad::mad::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would have cut his brake lines and poured whiskey on the doorcards and then rang the 5 O the minute he left the workshop and reported him for drunk and dangerous driving.

Then he would surely have hit something by the time they got off their arse to catch him and the yoke would smell of booze so they would have to arrest him - then I would ring the tabloids and give them the headline- Drunk Maths teacher and long time advocate of child cruelty hits wall in drunken stupor, ps he was also driving a vento so he must be a sadist.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I would have put drugs in the glove box and a big neon arrow pointing to it so the 5 O couldnt miss it.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by jp ruth
they would probably still miss it even with the neon arrow pointing to it:p:p:p:p:p
The pigs always seem to catch me out! and I dont have Neon pointing at me! Maybe I should move to Iberia!

Anywhooo this dude he might sell cars like DMG but he probably isnt a shit hot driver as well?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts