Rally Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Homies I bring to you sad news, sadder even than anything Martin King could tell us on his daily weather report..........

a real and true forum member is quitting because of extreme censorship.

Please Homies u2u this ral.ly legend and persuade him to stay in the game- whats a few tropical fruits between homies- ie pineapple and grapefruit with the totally tropical swear filter!!!

I think Pineapple should be replaced with the word dutch gold- its much nicer than pineapple.

·
Registered
109 Posts
i am starting to think that trops and rubes are the same person trops is rubes altar ego anyone else think this?

maybe i am going crazy?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope Im pure and true all my own person and all and anyways- Im no Dub thats 4 sure- Rube PM'd me to say he was leaving

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by kkknaskar
i am starting to think that trops and rubes are the same person trops is rubes altar ego anyone else think this?

maybe i am going crazy?
DONT THINK SO CAUSE TROPS ONLY TAKES THE P..S OUT OF EVERYONE WHILE RUBY JUST WANTS ATTENTION FOR HIM/HERSELF. MAYBE A SEPERATE SECTION SHOULD BE SET UP FOR JOKERS ONLY TO COMMENT ON THE THREADS

·
Registered
22 Posts
ral.ly you need to chill out a bit homie . Let things go . I imagine you have better things to do in life than delete peoples posts :laugh::laugh:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Think its a ploy to come back with a name like Ballydung or Mike Huntisitchy and confuse us all so keep your eyes and ears open for new members with an annoying sense of humour day or night

·
Registered
866 Posts
You've painted up your lips an rolled and curled your tinted hair.
Ruby are you contemplating going out somewhere?
The Shadow on the wall tells me the sun is going down -
Oh Ruby
Don't take your love to town

It wasn't me that started that old crazy asian war
But I was proud to go and do my patriotic chore
And yes, it's true that I'm not the man I used to be...
Oh Ruby
I still need some company.

:D:):eek::idea::p:kiss::dunno:;):cool::caution:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ruby can't log in so whats going on-he told me so today so I logged on on his behalf to send this post. He is annoyed that his use of an F word ending in ecking was deleted and reckons the majority of people on this forum use much stronger language on a daily basis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts