RallyForums.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
i did a project after my transfer test too :D try the model section for cars and your history teacher for a timeline ;):idea::p:D:cool::laugh::):kiss::eek::roll:

·
Registered
17 Posts
ladies and gentlemen what planet are you on? heifer i know you talk some rhubarb but at least you can spell.

w bailie.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by wbailie
ladies and gentlemen what planet are you on? heifer i know you talk some rhubarb but at least you can spell.

w bailie.
piss off wingnut...in no mood for that shit :mad::barf::(:caution::caution::laugh::caution::(:eek::mad:

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
If he can spell, isn't it unfortunate that he made a balls of his forum identity.

·
Registered
866 Posts
i before e except after c eh? isnt there a c in cow? smartarse :p:laugh::roll::D:barf::dunno:;):eek::mad::idea::caution:

·
Registered
866 Posts
jimmy page AIM stands for AOL instant messenger :p:p "Build the 1st ever Toyota Avensis WRC"

:p:p:p :p:barf::cool::kiss::idea::roll::laugh::D:(;):laugh::caution:

·
Registered
866 Posts
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p :cool::roll::eek::kiss::idea:;):D:):laugh:

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
It still stands though, and don't you fucking knock my dream you bastard. I WILL build the first ever Toyota Avensis WRC, and what's more, I'll fucking clean up in it.

:roll:

·
Registered
866 Posts
:p:p:p glad we share something in common, i dream of beating a wrc in my 7610 :eek: i have a better chance id say :p:);):kiss::caution::D:dunno::eek::cool::roll::laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts