Rally Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something happened this weekend in Galway-I met DMG and was chatting to him for a while-really nice bloke and yikes----I am not even on my medication at the moment but........I could end up becoming a fan.:roll:

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
Something happened this weekend in Galway-I met DMG and was chatting to him for a while-really nice bloke and yikes----I am not even on my medication at the moment but........I could end up becoming a fan.:roll:
i take it he offered u a spin in one of his cars if u become a supporter on here ruby:laugh:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He wanted a go in my Golf

"WHERED YE GET THEM GRAPICHS".

Told him some shower in Maraghafelt

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
DMG is a really sound bloke- hero of Irish rallying, he finds all these great WRC cars and brings them here, making us the best country in the world for rally cars.

Im heartened that Ruby has put this notion out in public view as he certainly slated DMG in the past (probably to get a rise out of me though?)

He had a shitty weekend again with bad luck obviously maybe this 307 for the circuit will change things?

[Edited on 6-2-2006 by Tropsrotom]

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have read all the banter between RUBYWAX and TROPSROTOM over the last week or so and I must admit it has been highly entertaining.

My concern is that they both seem to have mellowed over the weekend......

Have they both been for counselling in Galway at the same time....??????

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
We just be buzzin off each others head an all an anyways,

the Rubester isnt a bad ould fella:)

But others bully me and make threats and make me afraids and then start threads to get rid of me and I does be thinkin I should do a Will Young on it (no not fancy boys) lave rite now

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by 22shannon
I have read all the banter between RUBYWAX and TROPSROTOM over the last week or so and I must admit it has been highly entertaining.

My concern is that they both seem to have mellowed over the weekend......

Have they both been for counselling in Galway at the same time....??????

I am off my medication-Strop is back on his.:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts