Rally Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Place is really hidden in the back of beyond, best advise I could probably give as I don't know which direction you'll be aproaching from, is to head for Cootehill and then ask for directions there, it's only a few miles out the road. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
43 Posts
go out through monaghan and head for rockcory and in the village take a left afew mile till the next t junction and take a right turn your not far away then but bestg ask from there on sorry but that as much as i remember with out seeing it

·
Registered
18 Posts
As and from next Sunday 26th march the Hutt Cross Track at latton will be Sign posted off the Cootehill- Ballybay road for each of the remaining rounds of Cavan Motor Clubs Wedlock Plant Hire Autocross Championship.

·
T531 BKV
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by x-works
Well did ya make it?
Yeah and almost without a hitch - took the number plate off my car and scratched the front of it by thinking i was able to drive - :laugh::laugh::laugh: but that another story

It was easy enough to find after i followed a guy with a Mk2 on his trailer.

The buggy driven by young Moffett is sensational - was talking to him - really nice fella and a good pilot - he won the event!!

[Edited on 20-3-2006 by patrickis]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts