RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Well now ........ Did'ny see any Paddy's driving Evo's like Galli... o'er last weekend ... but seen quite a few "Mrs. Doyles" ... Tiz quiet obvious then ... te' Paddies wud hav ta tak ta sum gravel driving than. ? ... ta driv lik a galli ... Nooo ?

·
Anthony Concannon
3,846 Posts
Originally posted by Middle East Driver
Well now ........ Did'ny see any Paddy's driving Evo's like Galli... o'er last weekend ... but seen quite a few "Mrs. Doyles" ... Tiz quiet obvious then ... te' Paddies wud hav ta tak ta sum gravel driving than. ? ... ta driv lik a galli ... Nooo ?
i cant figure it out :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Galli is a nut job (he can drive though)

any videos of him punching the front wing or even the co driver:p

and remember him this year in the world car broken down in the middle of the road dancing like a mad man while on the phone, probably cursing some Mitsi mechanic out of it:cool:

·
Gary Knight
1,087 Posts
I'd love see him in the second Focus next year. The Mitsubishi is improving but it would be great to see him in a top seat

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
wow some bit of footage amazing..credit must go to galli, hes an exciting driver to watch and hes got a hot temper which makes tv coverage interesting too lol :D:D

·
Registered
123 Posts
That bit of steering into the hairpin right is amazing for sure and look at the cars parked on the road edge mad.
I thought it was West Belfast

John

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
2,919 Posts
WOW, that is absolutely f u c k i n g unreal!!!!!!
That bit at the hairpin is awesome!!!
I've just had to replay it 5 times for the lads here at work (non rally fans) they couldn't believe it!!!!!
If ya have anymore links like that put em up!!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts