RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Paul Hughes
768 Posts
seen her today down the road on the trailer, prob heading home from testing in orra as were not that far from it here. Great looking machine, oh and that was the same van that was pulling her!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I dont like the black rims - makes it look like a tacky jap import

hopefully he will have more luck with it than last years scooby!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Thats a beauty, nice to see something a bit different being done by a competitor on the colour scheme front. :cool:

·
Motorsport.ie
910 Posts
i dont mean this in a bad way but i am suprised that derek has not got a new subaru??? Because there is an S11 due in ireland for someone down south soon... AND ITS NOT STEPHEN MURPHY..

But that car... wow... that looks savage... fair play to autosigns i think it is for doing it.. top job... just thought from his usual way of operating that he would have the latest best!

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Sweet very sweet. A few more of the top boys should hire DMG as a consultant and get there cars seen too.

Mk11challange, you confuse me, DMG's car is an S11, the latest customer spec car available. The S12 (there is only three of them) are not available until next year if that is the car you mean.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Subaru World Rally Team should hire Derek to do their livery as it is total crap..........

1 - 20 of 56 Posts