RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
thats Karma for the last time he was here in my humble opinion.

·
Formerly RS200
739 Posts
he put on a good show the day even had time to do a few donuts at panizzi's bend ............(i dont kno some hairpin i was at).

·
Formerly neillpics
1,848 Posts
he was quick at the junction i was at and nearly lost it just past me a bit in the rain. it was that bad all i could see was the back lights going from side to side

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Ya he done a doughnut at the junction just outside Manorhamilton on the second stage today, he was very spectacular at all of the 3 junctions i was at! Great to see two of our own home ahead of him too!!

·
Formerly yotommo
702 Posts
saw him at parkes castle on the last stage absolutely flat! iv never seen a car move like it!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Originally posted by yotommo
saw him at parkes castle on the last stage absolutely flat! iv never seen a car move like it!
I was at Parkes Castle and a guy was there with a speed gun and Carlsson was doing 120mph on the straight before the castle.

·
we dnt need no edukayshun
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by sideways
I was at Parkes Castle and a guy was there with a speed gun and Carlsson was doing 120mph on the straight before the castle.
Any speeds for the other drivers?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Originally posted by DavidN
Originally posted by sideways
Any speeds for the other drivers?
Donnelly was doing 116mph
Most of the top runners were doing between 100 & 113mph

·
Registered
352 Posts
There must have been something wrong with the gun. 120 mph is slow for that straight and I would think Daniel was well above that. His time for that stage was 5.44 and bogey was 5.37.3 so that says he was pushing on the final stage.
Average speed of 127.46 kph

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
Originally posted by leitrimabu
There must have been something wrong with the gun. 120 mph is slow for that straight and I would think Daniel was well above that. His time for that stage was 5.44 and bogey was 5.37.3 so that says he was pushing on the final stage.
Average speed of 127.46 kph
You just worked out the figure of 127 kph, but thats slower than 120 mph ? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts