Rally Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Simon Gillespie
414 Posts
There's a chap near Blanchardstown can't remember his name but his number is 085 7341069, I know a few people who got helmets done with him and he's good!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
why paint it when you can sticker it try auto sign graphics they are the people that do mcgarritys cars and they also done my helmet and made a good job of it:p

his number is 02890, 610282:laugh:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Careful with the stickers, as some of their adhesive can damage the helmet and reduce its effectiveness. They are fine on the peak but not on the main shell

Get a professional painter with the correct airbrush kit. More expensive than stickers but how valuable is your head? (some more valuable than others !)

I tested a helmet against a concrete pylon at over 115mph (the door post did not absorb much energy)…and am glad it was effective. Would hate to think what the consequences would be with a bad / cracked / brittle shelled helmet.

Spend the money and keep safe

·
Formerly J B
1,500 Posts
Watch putting a name or graphics on your helmet with paint I got nabbed at he C.O.I Scrut 2 years with a tool of a sructaneer looking for me to take it off cause he came up with some bull that if you were in a accident and ended up a vegitable you couldnt sue Sparco not that yould be in a shape to anyway!!!!!!!!!!! , had to take me name and blood group of the helmet and prsent to him before the rally started that sat morning

1 - 8 of 8 Posts