RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Darren McCarthy
471 Posts
VW Golf mark 2, 5 speed,mount it inside in the car,small hole through bulkhead and a little bit of modifing and it will conect onto standard nova gearbox linkage.I have it in my own and know a few lads with it.Works a treat for small money.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hey Ross...any chance you might change your avatar.Between that and the "pushing the limiter" mood I feel a bit queezy every time I read one of your posts!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::barf:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Ross - check out ebay - theres some sort of a contraption made from a sierra box etc - its a bit rough but mighn't look out of place in your car lol :p:p:p

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Put it like this Mike shut the f uck up if you havnt got anything good to say say nothing any chance you can post a few pics up off your car ??

Comments like that are not appricated on this forum just ask any decent forum member !:mad:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I take it your not interested in it then - thats the thanks you get for trying to do a fellow forum member a good turn.
:dunno:

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
umm maybe i miss under stood you there but i looked on ebay and i seen the linkage i may purchase it but if i cannot make it look good in my car it will be dumped lol sorry for being so sharp but what do you eppect when you come out with a comment dissing my car which i am spending 1000's on

Ross

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yean ive asked a question im watching it and if it fits ok im gonna get a fake carbon fibre box made around it also i will get A B&M QUICKSHIFT for it id say i could make it look really cool in my car will wait n see

Thanks Ross

1 - 20 of 33 Posts