Cork 20 Results so far

4K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  solberg2004 
#1 ·
after stage 4
Tim McNulty
Derek McGarrity 21 seconds behind tim
Eugene Donnely 6 seconds behind derek
Eamon boland

Colin Murphy i think is winning Group N from Gary Jennings, and brian o mahony is winning class 6 fron ken o neill

#5 ·
after stage 6
Tim McNulty Total time 44.42
Derek McGarrity 45.03
Eugene Donnelly 45.05
Eamon Boland 45.25

Looks like Eugene and Derek are gonna have some battle only 2 seconds between them
Colin Murphy is still winning Group N His time 47.43
2nd Gary jennings 48.09
3rd James Foley 48.52

Brian O mahony still the first two wheel drive man on the road

[Edited on 1-10-2005 by jp ruth]

#16 ·
finally,mcnulty gets to win an outright ITC round.top class drive well controlled. Tjosoen,well 2 fastest times on his first irish rally says it all.top class driver!!! hopefully he will be back.im surprised derek wasnt faster? eugene wasnt pushing and he still bet him.and is this the last time we will see austin mchale in a ITC round??

#18 ·
Tsjoen, seems to have dialed himself and his car in now to Irish Tar, if he comes back in his new car, I expect he will be even more competitive to show us what a talent he really is.

Well done to Tim and Eugene and also to DMG for providing us with a cracking year of rallying. Eamon I think has the Focus up to speed and I dare say Austin should have another crack at it as he still has the magic. If Peadar comes back gets few under his belt before the new year he could well be the dark horse for 2006.

#19 ·
Maybe someone that was at the rally can confirm this. Noel Redmonds S9 which was converted to RHD as seen in Galway recently. Nigel Hicklin hired this car for the Cork 20, but looking at a picture off it on Seamus's site it now looks to be back in LHD. Am I going mad.

#21 ·
Rallyfan, you could be right but that makes no sense to me. Why would he buy another S9 and convert his one back to LHD. Why not buy a LHD S9 instead, plenty about for sale.
I am sure if he was buying it would be an S10 or similar.

#22 ·
Yes clan i think your right. The reg is S500 WRT which was noel redmonds car! The colour scheme is similar to what was on redmonds car. If you look at the wipers they are in the RHD position still. so yes it must have been converted back to LHD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.