Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after stage 4
Tim McNulty
Derek McGarrity 21 seconds behind tim
Eugene Donnely 6 seconds behind derek
Eamon boland

Colin Murphy i think is winning Group N from Gary Jennings, and brian o mahony is winning class 6 fron ken o neill

·
Registered
221 Posts
Think young James Stafford has won da 205 Championship! Closest one to him crashed out! he was beatin him any way!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
after stage 6
Tim McNulty Total time 44.42
Derek McGarrity 45.03
Eugene Donnelly 45.05
Eamon Boland 45.25

Looks like Eugene and Derek are gonna have some battle only 2 seconds between them
Colin Murphy is still winning Group N His time 47.43
2nd Gary jennings 48.09
3rd James Foley 48.52

Brian O mahony still the first two wheel drive man on the road

[Edited on 1-10-2005 by jp ruth]

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
pieter tsjoen has just scored his first ever irish tamac championship fastest time on ss7. 4 seconds quicker than tim mcnulty. hes adapting quick!!!!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah pieter tsjoen is now up to 5th he has a lot to do
still no change at the top but in gp N Aaron mchale is up to 3rd and james o sullivan is 4th

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Wish I was there-no yabba dabba doo for me this weekend. Ah well there is still Rally Ireland and Skibbereen to look forward to.-YABBA DABBA DOO

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
finally,mcnulty gets to win an outright ITC round.top class drive well controlled. Tjosoen,well 2 fastest times on his first irish rally says it all.top class driver!!! hopefully he will be back.im surprised derek wasnt faster? eugene wasnt pushing and he still bet him.and is this the last time we will see austin mchale in a ITC round??

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Tsjoen, seems to have dialed himself and his car in now to Irish Tar, if he comes back in his new car, I expect he will be even more competitive to show us what a talent he really is.

Well done to Tim and Eugene and also to DMG for providing us with a cracking year of rallying. Eamon I think has the Focus up to speed and I dare say Austin should have another crack at it as he still has the magic. If Peadar comes back gets few under his belt before the new year he could well be the dark horse for 2006.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Maybe someone that was at the rally can confirm this. Noel Redmonds S9 which was converted to RHD as seen in Galway recently. Nigel Hicklin hired this car for the Cork 20, but looking at a picture off it on Seamus's site it now looks to be back in LHD. Am I going mad.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts