Rally Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Formerly dermot
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
connor kelly looking for navagator for tipperery and possibly the rest of forest championship should be unreal seat just look at the last result in carrick must be willing to pay entry fees please call conor on 0044 285568427.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
John Quill navigated for Conor last year but he's driving himself in the championship this year.

·
Formerly dermot
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
were talking about the conor kelly in the blue nissan sunny and his normal man just can't afford it as conor does a lot of other events as well

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I saw him 2 years ago in Omagh, and I hadnt seen him since, he was brilliant the last day,

but I was wild disapointed on Sunday, who took the fire out of his belly?

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
2,919 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
I saw him 2 years ago in Omagh, and I hadnt seen him since, he was brilliant the last day,

but I was wild disapointed on Sunday, who took the fire out of his belly?
Third 2wd home in a 1600 car Troop, second in the class, wouldn't exactly call it a poor result or antyhing. The car only has 110bhp at the wheels ya know. Plus Conor had a new navi for the day and it took us a stage or two to settle in.

If anyone is interested in this seat give the ,man a call, you wont be disappointed with the spin, take that from someone who has sat with him and not some fool who has never sat in a rally car and spends all his days on a forum slagging off drivers.
One thing though, ya will have to pay the entry, no exceptions!! If I could afford it meself I'd definately sit with him again.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
No Im not slagging him, or you for that matter- I just thought the boy was a mentalist that was flat everywhere, he was the last day I saw him. It was a grand result but I thought this boy was top 2wd everywhere and he beat Barret in places? Then I thought he would be a mentalist at the weekend but he was just going quick as the rest not mentalist-

the mentalists were Owen Murphy (but in a good way) and Purcell in the Civic, in a put it into square lefts by heading into the trees on the right and then pull the hand brake to throw it round like a fork lift! Trevor J was tamer than usual too, but he got finished good so fair play it works! some fella in a white MK2 with 2 blue stripes and nothin else on the side of her was a mentalist too!

Forest rallying you gotta love it!

All the greats have been winners in the woods- DMG, Kenny, Eugenie, Meagher, Mc hale- its the way to go,

The Welder would have 29s in his notes if he were in the woods:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
[ some fella in a white MK2 with 2 blue stripes and nothin else on the side of her was a mentalist too!

Forest rallying you gotta love it!

All the greats have been winners in the woods- DMG, Kenny, Eugenie, Meagher, Mc hale- its the way to go,

I'd say thats John Reid ur talking about

·
Formerly dermot
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well noone out there fancy the seat ?????????as pj says has to be one of the best avaibable for just the price of an entry fee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts