RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well done to tim mc nulty and anthony nestor on the rally of the lakes win some drive some driver

KEEP ER LIT :whip::whip:

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
I had a feeling he would come through to win

Well done
Commiserations to Eugene for being treated unfairly by the organisers in the first place.

Shame he didnt win as he could of stuck the trophy up their Ar5e5

·
Formerly yotommo
702 Posts
id love to be at the presentation of awards later on!! wonder what will be said! well done tim keep her lit for donegal

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
Good man mcnulty,it would have been some battle if donnie didnt go out.

Keep it up Tim..

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Congrats to Tim and Anthony........ deserved victory ...... will be sum craic if they commit to the rest of the ITC.....
And congrats to to Genie/Paul ....... you proved you can climb over any obstacle put in your way.... excellent result.. I applaud you both.
And congrats also to Derek/Dermot.... cud'nt have been easy feeling queasy ......... superb result !

...roll on Las Vegas in the Hills of Donegal ...:yahoo:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Brilliant win for Tim the championship is alive again

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Congratulations to Tim and Anthony and all the team at Buckleys,driving with the championship in mind you still managed to win so roll on donegal.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I echo the sentiments above. Tim drove a superb rally, and very very tidy.
Deserved, Donegal will be interesting, it would be a major result if he won up their.

·
Ian O'Brien
430 Posts
I was on the flying finish of Ballaghbeama and Tim looked to be the fastest through finish

As was said, it keeps things interesting

Maybe we have seen the start of an interesting three way battle?

·
David Cummins
516 Posts
With a bit of luck he can win donegal and put himself right into the hunt for the championship. At least we have a meath representative who has a good chance of winning something this year unlike our footballers:yes::yes::yes:

[Edited on 2-5-06 by solberg2004]

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
[

Maybe we have seen the start of an interesting three way battle?
Only a three way battle Eugene,DmG,Tim,Boland now Mr Jones all well capable of winning.:starwars::starwars: Will Austin be out in donegal as i would love to see him take one more Donegal victory

·
Registered
734 Posts
Fidgy
as much as I would love to see Austin claim that elusive victory I cant se it happening in Donegal.
Cork would be his best chance.
Jim CLarke will be Tim me thinks, as will the Manx.
Ulster Eugene or Derek
Cork, Austin or Tim.
Jones might get one though.
roll on itc, back looking healthy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts