1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see that the COI is going ahead after all
Stages in Sperrins area and Donegal
There mustnt be anything happening down round monaghan area like last year
Not much of a circuit I dont see why they have stages in Donegal when they already have an international all to themselves
Co Antrim/Down has some class stages and also places south of da border

·
Banned
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe

I think when rallies like this start being run by events committees they are on the road to nowhere

The UAC made a bollox of it past few years but in fairness motorclubs know what competitors want Events committees dont

·
Leigh Cavanagh
811 Posts
Originally posted by jack hackett
i see that the COI is going ahead after all
Stages in Sperrins area and Donegal

Was there talk on this forum a few weeks ago about the Donegal stages being in and around the Inishowen Peninsula??

I'm surprised they also got stages around the Sperrins area as they have their own rally and especially now as its on tar set to take place a month later:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
1 Posts
You have been on most of the stages. Can stay in Killygordon and spectate on Balix Hill, Drumclamph, Gallen Bridge, Mary Gray, Barnes Gap, Rousky, Craig Hill all in one County SS8 is City of Londonderry and then Donegal.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It isn't moving there due to good stages alone the fact they have good stages is a bonus MONEY TALKS ! and if derry city council hadn't waved a big fat envelope it simply wouldn't be going there and i think that is a sick sign of the times :(

if belfast or monaghan councils offered the rent then i'd fair say it would move to those areas, good stages or not they'd find roads good enough to use !

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
they are quite simply BARRED from every clubs juristiction that they WANDERED into in the past few years. They came to Monaghan last year and almost forgot to tell the local authority and the cops! From what i hear they have also crapped all over Enniskillen Motor Club in the process. I wonder did they consult with the Ulster Rally before walking in on their old stages???

Quite simply - they have FUNKED UP big time over the past few years - the organising committees and officials of the past 5 years should be BANNED from organising a nun shoot in a convent, never mind a rally!

BAN THE UAC, CIRCUIT OF IRELAND LTD GMBH SA OR WHAT EVER IT'S CALLED UNDER "THE PREVENTION OF TERRORISM TO RALLY PERSONS ACT"

I most certainly will not be attending-Who else is joining me at the 'Stations of the Cross' this Easter????

·
Registered
168 Posts
i wont be going anywhere near the circuit after last years disaster, the year before wasnt much better either. the circuit gets a very bad entry, bad organisation, stages being cancelled, run late etc.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by teamgibbons
BAN THE UAC, CIRCUIT OF IRELAND LTD GMBH SA OR WHAT EVER IT'S CALLED UNDER "THE PREVENTION OF TERRORISM TO RALLY PERSONS ACT"

I most certainly will not be attending-Who else is joining me at the 'Stations of the Cross' this Easter????
Im with ya Home slice!

Its the sponsors and marshalls I feel sorry for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts