Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Both Dermot O Gorman and Chris Patterson are going with Del. Chris will fill in for Dermot whenever he can't make it due to work commitments

·
Registered
149 Posts
mc garritys navigator

CHRIS PATTERSON WILL DO THE TARMAC CHAMPIONSHIP WITH DEREK MC GARRITY,DERMOT WILL DO KILLARNEY RALLY AND THE ULSTER RALLY AND 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RALLY AT THE END OF THE YEAR.DERMOTT HAS A LOT OF WORK COMMITMENTS THIS COMING YEAR ,HOUSE GETTING BUILT ETC,AND HAS TAKEN A STEP BACK FROM THE COMMITMENT NEEDED TO DO THE TARMAC C SHIP.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAS MARTIN BRADY RETIRED TO TAKE UP DOUGIE HUGHES JOB ON THE PA DID A BLOODY GOOD JOB AT THE SPRINT IN MONDELLO. NICE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY SAT IN A FEW RALLY CARS IN THE LAST FEW YEARS UP TO WORLD LEVEL WITH PADDY WHITE IN CATALUNYA 05

·
Registered
43 Posts
How the hell do you know about Dermot's house getting built Jimbob. Do I know you. He is actually doing Galway and donegal as well

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Jimbob the builder maybe- can he fix it? yes he can!

Gorman or Patterson would both be sound out at the job- give DMG a bit of reliability luck and I think he will be the man to watch in 05.

One credit you have to give DMG, he rarely puts a bad mark on a car and he certainly never has mistakes like Nesbitt in last 2 Donegals or Ulster 04, so DMG must always be driving within his limits?

·
Banned
346 Posts
all the talk about McGrrity needing a new co driver, wot happened to Donnelly/Kiely as someone stated?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Kiely is a class act anyway best of luck to him who ever he sits with i didnt think him and the gene would part seemed like a great combination bit of a shame really

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Perez has bought an 05 Focus.....................what else can he do with it only come to Ireland?

WRC cars are meant to be evil in the UK in 2006.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
That would be great to see Perez in Ireland in that gorgeous Focus

[Edited on 2-1-2006 by ste0411]

1 - 20 of 58 Posts