RallyForums.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Formerly J B
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Results today from the Co Down Rally today and also a letter saying that it has been included in the 2006 Pacenotes Northen Ireland Championship

·
Registered
43 Posts
:Dsome car wrecked at it next year then when it gets a full entry if this year anything to go by never seen as many hit on the one rally before:eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
No harm to rathfriland motor club but the stages are not in good enough condition to be used in n.i. championship. Well run event this year but stages cut up really bad.

Also a stage with a reputation would add to the event like dogleap have big cam, sperrins has banagher and toshiba has slieveanorra.

I know weather had a hand in it but still.

Also better trophies could be sourced.

Don't get me wrong they did a good job for a new event. this is meant as constructive critisim for the future.

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
On what date is the 2006 event to run ?????
ps: congrats to Rathfriland MC for gaining Championship status

... whats chance of a getting a stage through Castlewellan Forest too ?????

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
to be fair to the club the stages havnt been used for over 20 years. the second run was nearly smoother than the first in places.i thought they were good tight fast stages all the same .

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by Luis Moya
You will be getn the loan of a big WRC next year for that rally Matt. Instead of first in class first overall....;)
who in there right mind would do that:roll:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
You could tell Eugene you were not finished doing the graphics on the car-sure he would never know.:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts