RallyForums.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's going 2 b the man in this class next season? will we c wilson out in the civic again? what about bourke+browne? r the eg6 cars out of homoligation r can they b used again next year in class 2?

·
Registered
52 Posts
i reckon tommy doyle from longford will go well,wilson wont be in a honda....not too sure about bourke but i doubt he will be out.....as for browne....he could surprise me but i dont think he will ever rally again,RUMOUR has it that they have got the homologation extended,havent seen anything official tho

·
Registered
145 Posts
as far as i heard the EG6 boys are heading for class11 there will be no more extensions to its homologation

·
Formerly yotommo
702 Posts
is there no chance of martin browne coming back!!! i remember my mates giving him a hand in service in donegal 2/3 years ago! car was barely set up and the times were still unreal! some pilot. They set up the proflex (it was a mess), got the vtec workin, sorted out tyres, and i think he was camping out that year he was laughing and smiling all weekend he is missed on the stages. just a really sound guy

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Is that not Martin Brady JP he is the tech guru for the 205's not a bad driver either.

i doubt we will see Martin Brown out again which is a huge shame as he was some pilot in the civic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts