RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
346 Posts
i've an idea!!! If u said u seen one, some gullible pineapples might have believed you, but saying u seen two, well maybe you're the pineapple

·
Registered
619 Posts
no, I seen them as well on the dual carriageway at banbridge.

plain red, no writing. - magnificent looking machines

I could be wrong, but I reckon I will see one of the vans that was towing at aghadowey tomorrow. I will mention no names yet until I confirm the reg of the van.

·
Formerly neillpics
1,848 Posts
devine??????? no no no no no i think i now what your on about its Eugene is it? as Derek is doing it so he will be using his car. For anyone that does not know Derek is Eugenes rally car preperation man.

am i corect?

hope so

·
Formerly madrallysport
278 Posts
i hear the event sponsor has some thing special for the turkey run tomorrow, could he have hired himself a little citroen!!!

[Edited on 28-12-2005 by madrallysport]

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
are you sure it wasnt those replica xsaras that you see at rallies?????:p

lynch is the only one i could see purchasing those machines and its unlikely that he did!!
but if someone did buy one or two,then it was deffo lynch

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by madrallysport
i hear the event sponsor has some thing special for the turkey run tomorrow, could he have hired himself a little citroen!!!

I seen this baby today on the M2, was being towed by a red transit(which u can see in background) the fella driving it had very little hair up top.:dunno:

·
Registered
142 Posts
mcgarrity was talking about cleaning citroen out da way he did with hyundai me only saying wht he said so they could have been on der way to DMGs work shop.:dunno::dunno:

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by Big_Brother
i seen this baby today on the M2, was being towed by a red transit(which u can see in background) the fella driving it had very little hair up top.:dunno:
i could maybe get to the finish it that visa :laugh:

·
Andy Heekin
743 Posts
Did i not say a few days ago that donnelly was in discussions with a french manfacturer and michelin????:p:p:p

·
Registered
729 Posts
There was word last week that KPL was over in Belgium with Kronas Racing for discussions about running a Xsara ! :dunno: Did anyone hear that ? But did he sell any of the three cars he has in the garage ?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts