6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UTV AT 23.00 TONIGHT OR 11 PM 27/4/06

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any comments on how the dmg situation was portrayed on rpm circuit report.:detective:

·
Registered
188 Posts
They didn't portray the situation at all other than to say the crew went over the maximum lateness! Think pacenotes told the story alot better with Derek telling the story himself

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
It was quite good, I have to say though the Battle between Eamon and Austin was portrayed quite well. Also some of the driving Eamon was doing looked fantastic.

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didnt Austin look very relaxed,great to see. How lucky was Tim at the spot where he got his puncture. I think plum may have gone easy on dmg because of all his in car stuff which i am sure rpm get well paid for, quite understandable.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
What do you mean went easy on Derek ?? Why would he be anything else ?? Derek only did what any other competitor would have done in the circumstances. The fact that the organisers enforced the rules when it was discovered is a good thing, but why would RPM portray a bad picture of the incident ??

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anto made out it was going to look very bad for dmg and yet to the novice spectator it looked like he just went otl and no reference was made about officials at all.Ciara its just an opinion and not a smear on dmgs team cause i would have tried the same myself and wouldnt regard myself a cheat for doing it

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Originally posted by Clan
Some of the driving Eamon was doing looked fantastic.
Damn right! Did you see the shot of him going around the Hairpin on Malin Head? Quality stuff. Great programme overall by the way I thought.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Finally RPM got it right-it was good to see the action and more car footage than interviews, the introninto the old days was also good.

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
The action was mighty RPM have always given good coverage in the time slot they have its just some on here whinge about not seeing this person and not enough coverage of that.

Dont you think they would show more if they where given more tv time?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by fidgy
Anto made out it was going to look very bad for dmg and yet to the novice spectator it looked like he just went otl and no reference was made about officials at all.Ciara its just an opinion and not a smear on dmgs team cause i would have tried the same myself and wouldnt regard myself a cheat for doing it
Anto my hoodside bro you said that RPM was gonna be some crazy rhubarb with resulting Tomahawks, B52's, recce planes and a hike in the price of Donegals finest GT starlet powering Shell 101. even the usaf was all set to join the war. what happened kid?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Will this be repeated any time in the future? Rally Review Show on RTe2 might show it but I could be waiting a while.

·
Registered
866 Posts
DOWN WITH THE ANTO :idea::idea: BAN HIM I SAY :idea::idea:

HE WAS NOT REAL AND TRUE

GOOD RPM SHOW

ANTO WHAT HAPPENED

DID DMG GIVE YOU £1 COIN TO GO GET AN ICECREAM IF YOU DID NOT PUT ANY 'BAD STUFF' ON :oops:

KEEP IT REAL AND TRUE ANTO :idea::idea::idea::idea:

:moo:

·
Registered
93 Posts
on rpms website it says it will be on tonight (monday at 11:45 ) but on utv theres nothing about it...

also really liked the kerb cams esp the one over the cross roads very fast stuff...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by half bull half hiefer
DOWN WITH THE ANTO :idea::idea: BAN HIM I SAY :idea::idea:

HE WAS NOT REAL AND TRUE

GOOD RPM SHOW

ANTO WHAT HAPPENED

DID DMG GIVE YOU £1 COIN TO GO GET AN ICECREAM IF YOU DID NOT PUT ANY 'BAD STUFF' ON :oops:

KEEP IT REAL AND TRUE ANTO :idea::idea::idea::idea:

:moo:
why dont you shut up and leave the decent members on the forum alone!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.