RallyForums.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yep,nobody ever drove a clio like Ragnotti.I think that yoke had an early sequential box in it??

·
Registered
109 Posts
thats great

what would you rather watch a car like this being driven to its full+ potential

or

an expensive machine driven like an auld woman?

[Edited on 9-3-2006 by kkknaskar]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Check out : http://stores.ebay.co.uk/rallye-fanshop_Rallye-DVD_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I bought Jean Ragnotti 4 hr!!!! dvd only 18.99 euro and lancia evo. superb quality.

Most of this clip looks like the 1800cc car which had a 5 speed straight cut box with 195bhp on very special elf fuel that the refullers had to wear breathing apparatus. 2000cc car had 220bhp with 6speed dog box. only clio maxi had the sequential box. These french idiots ran with hard tyres on the rear and soft on the front to make the back break away more easily. normally didnt left foot brake just used the handbrake(yes even in 4th and 5th). there is in car footwell with ragnotti on the dvd and he is using the clutch alot, and heel and toe. In the whole 4 hrs only really one mistake where he clobbers a wall and bends an axle-amazing when he is driving like that. Not any wonder he won the french championship against the 4wd Sierras, M3's etc.

dvd starts with renault 5 maxi, renault 5 Gp N (the way I was never able to drive it), clio 1.8, 2.0, maxi and megane.

You can see why even in the Gp N 5 he and Orielle beat Cosworths, M3's, Delta HF in GpN in Corsica every time.

Hime and Markku Alen the 2 guys who should have won the WRC but didn't.

·
T531 BKV
1,213 Posts
Originally posted by SuperSpecial
Yep,nobody ever drove a clio like Ragnotti.I think that yoke had an early sequential box in it??
I think ur right but if memory serves me right he actually chose to use the manual shift

1 - 18 of 18 Posts