Rally Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a charity go karting night on in raceview indoor karting on sunday the 26th of feb. it will be an endurance race. where a number of teams race each other with pit stops to change wheels and drivers. most number of laps wins. endurance races are definetly the best craic.
if you are interested come along or even make up your own team. remember lads its for well known charity.

contact barry mc carte 07715012351 to register ur team or even if you are coming by urself!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cant wait always is good craic. done it last year. def will be there this year. hopefully kick larne motorclubs Ass

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great craic had today, absolutley fantastic racing - competitive + clean :p:p

Unfortunately not to much money raised for charity due to the lack of numbers. Just a good job MAMC turned out in force.

A MASSIVE THANKS TO THE 'BARRY McCARTE MOTOR CLUB' FOR ORGANISING THE EVENT!!!!!

(PLUG :- MAMC run there monthly kart championship at Speedway Karting, Doagh on the first Tuesday of every month EVERYBODY welcome. PLUG FINISHED):p:p:p

·
Registered
31 Posts
It took dirty dogs to push and shove their way past to be able to beat the lone LMC representative and even then it took to the final before they could do that. The lone LMC representative had been harassed all afternoon by a posse from MAMC. The MAMC then had to resort to dirty dog tricks in the final in the form of TSM.

A good afternoon of close and fast racing was had by all and i would just like to thank my club LMC by standing behind me 100%. Thanks guys for your trust to uphold club honors.

Maybe next time the bearded one will beat someone.

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Would like yo congratulate barry on a great dat mite of been few turned up but it was great racing. thanks barry:cool::cool:

Also well done to Ian Archer who won the event!!

And Barry it was a fair move,:D the race director even said it was good to see me pass fairly for a change. A bit of rubbin neva hurt anyone, ;)
that why i stick to rallying, for some reason when I have cars/karts beside me I have this urgh to hit (No Sorry rub) them

·
Steve Caldwell
508 Posts
Originally posted by TSM Motorsport

And Barry it was a fair move,:D the race director even said it was good to see me pass fairly for a change. A bit of rubbin neva hurt anyone, ;)
that why i stick to rallying, for some reason when I have cars/karts beside me I have this urgh to hit (No Sorry rub) them
typical ballymena drivers lol :cool:

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
Yeah us ballymena folk are used to drivin tractors!!! and chasin sheep, hence why I hit him from behind :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
462 Posts
From what i saw of the final there were onlt two drivers ever going to win it. Barry50 led it for a while but got sloppy leaving the door open for a MAMC member to nip in a leave him behind! Then barry50 dropped back into the grip of the third place man who being a wonderful driver proceded to push him off the road!

·
Registered
31 Posts
sorry ray but if he was that wonderful he would not of had to PUSH me off.

Get me solicitor i hurt me back and want to claim of his insurance if he has any. Honestly mr police officer he just drove into me. All my brake lights were working before he smashed them up.

TSM - stop branding all us ballymena men as sheep sh***ers just because you have to pay for a woman. I hear if you take a sheep to a cliff edge they will push back against you. A FELLA TOLD ME THAT, I DON'T KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE, before anyone says.

·
Simon Michael
440 Posts
I always wondered how you knew were all the big drops were round Torr Head!!! :p:p

Yes my kart was Tax MOT And insurance but the investigating officer was concerned about the amount of tread on your karts tyres, maybe this is why you spun off??? :laugh::laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts