Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Domhnall Lennon
656 Posts
:D i am afraid not but i am open to takers was out there in the moonraker at the weekend done well but we had engine trouble. what about you are you at.

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Like everyone else i m just waiting, entry in early so heres hoping, sponsors want to go up to see it and we need a few euros for 2nd half of the championship.Its a couple of years since i did it with Donal Bowens in the Evo 3 and we were caught by the neighbours on video putting it off at a jump on a crossroads, couldn t lie about what happened. The 6 is a much quicker machine but i d still love a good spin in a 9 if Mr Foley has one to spare

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Domhnall Lennon
656 Posts
Well hopefully all going well should get something and enjoy it. :roll:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Will we have to wait until the rally launch on sunday 21st for the entry list or will it be released before then? Any ideas Rally.ie

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Any news yet Brian or is it wait till sunday and see? Need to get time off work, boss asking questions

·
Registered
267 Posts
Will be intresting to see how Mike Curran gets on compared with the likes of Donnelly and elliot and also Peter Wilson in his Evo 9

·
Formerly yotommo
702 Posts
Tommy Doyle seeded in the 120's? who ever seeded him there hasn't seen a results list this year! very tough job i know but imo he should be at least 60 places higher

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Originally posted by flatcrest500
dessie keenan 30 something on reserve......you'd think any rally organiser would be proud te have him on their entry list
why whats so special about him ?????????????

what about the lads doing the national should the not get a run ??

·
Formerly pcmotorsport
905 Posts
alot that are commited to the championship on reserve, missing this round puts an end to their chance in championship

1 - 20 of 107 Posts