Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
its a bit early for an entry list yet give the club a chance to do the seeding you wont see a list untill the final instructions are sent to the competitors entered so chill in the mean time

·
Registered
145 Posts
the event is based in the Crover House Hotel, Mountnugent co cavan and the stage will be in that general area.as for how far from mayo well it would be over 100 miles :p:p

·
Registered
145 Posts
castle is on the 29th of jan and mayo is on the 5th of march so i'll let you do the maths

·
Registered
145 Posts
well if you leave knock airport the only known landmark in mayo to me you will land in Mountnugent,Cavan in a total time of 2hr 28min so get you visa ready petrol in the car and head off

·
Registered
277 Posts
I will have to drive for 10 minutes to get to the rally.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
castle ss orignal thread

allready a topic on this
the entry is closed it is full with a few reserves will try to find out a top 10 as soon as
the stage is south of montnugent towards oldcastle starts at 10 and should be a good day hope its dry from reports the stage is very technical and fast in places ;)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.