Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please vote for who will win Sunday's Castle Single Stage. I have taken a few names, not saying the they may win or not?????

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Woooooooooooo lets go

and promise you will tell the truth or Santy wont come

go Go GO GO!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
being honest its not a savage mad entry or anything, i recken james strafford or liam wall will win it, my money is on strafford to wipe a lot of local lads out of it. he has some pace all the same and goes quick where ever he goes.

shame on you brian sharkey for not having trevor dunne top of the list to win it:cool::cool:

·
Registered
158 Posts
is oldcastle a popular destination for people from the sunny south east for a weekend away in the middle of january,does it not get cold there in winter

·
Registered
277 Posts
Originally posted by Trojian Horse
is oldcastle a popular destination for people from the sunny south east for a weekend away in the middle of january,does it not get cold there in winter
No it does not get cold, they can make great use of the beaches at lough sheelin, lovely white sand and bikini clad cavan ladies:D:D:D

[Edited on 25-1-2006 by sideways]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Lovely B & B's and pubs in the Oldcastle area............if I was doing the rally I would have gone up there last week for a recce.

Recce the pubs of course!!! No way would I recce the stages nor would I slanderoully say that any other person would dare tie in a holiday in Oldcastle and tour of local pubs with a recce of the stages.

Its perfectly OK to be in a pub in Oldcastle the week before the rally even if you do live in a totally other province and dont let anyone try convince me other wise ok:mad:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Will he have a 32mil restrictor in the Nova?
Jesus i doubt it now tropsrotom, if you knew anythin bout novas ya should know that!!!!!!!!!! although they are in a Group N Evo!!!! Whats your point??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Sorry Im mixed up as usual, different cars altogether!:dunno:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by fatboymotorsport
why would was spotted in a pub in oldcastle ????
I never said anyone was spotted, just saying IF I was a rally driver, I would recce the drinking spots the weekend before to allow me more time for my proper recce the day before the rally, its all about time management.

Im talking hypodermically.

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
Hey Annie, you expecting a good result this weekend??
Stafford for a top 3 finish...fact :cool:

Should be lots of sideways action

Anyone hear any rumours as to what the stage is like??? I know this info would be from officials or residents as none of the competitors entered will have seen the stage before Sunday :roll:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I know nothing,

well let me qualify that by saying I dont know anything that I cant stand over 101% there is reasonable doubt homies, no probable cause, no witnesses that can stand up and show us the smoking gun, problems like this that mean Pacs killers still roam free.

There are people in rallying quite possibly with big restrictors, and people who in all probability recce when they shouldnt, I cant prove such things so I cant and wont point fingers it would be unfair to do that and be wrong perhaps and ruin someones name- or get my black ass sued.

"DONT GET IT TWISTED"

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Originally posted by Trojian Horse
so what are you saying exactly:dunno::dunno:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Trojan I think you need to ring Bord Failte.com they might tell you where is a nice place for a weekend break, I doubt they would reccomend Oldcastle for last weekend, not that there is anything wrong with Oldcastle at all at all.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts