Rally Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come have we got a new quarry king in the kelly family .Gary Kelly beat is big brother fair and square in bradleys quarry on saturday he even gave connor new tyres to see if he could beat him .:p:p:p OR is connor just dangleing bait in front of gary before fivemiletown:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

·
Formerly PJ RS1800
2,919 Posts
Conor reckoned he was looking after the car cause he had to drive down to Mitchelstown after the sprint for the Tipp forest rally on Sunday!!!!
Conor doesn't like the Evo himself either Ross!!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
i dunno

Originally posted by Busted Diff
conor has one dis-advantage over gary he has a bigger belly::eek:D:p:D:p:D:eek:
i dunno i think that could be as tough a competiton as the quarry:starwars:

·
Formerly dermot
571 Posts
:drink:gary went and won the quarry today , conor backed out of the battle , said he would leave it to fivemiletown well done to gary today but conor still be a good bet for 5mile town :box:

·
Registered
34 Posts
ARE YOU KELLYS PIMP

Originally posted by dermot
:drink:gary went and won the quarry today , conor backed out of the battle , said he would leave it to fivemiletown well done to gary today but conor still be a good bet for 5mile town :box:

·
paul gallagher
1,274 Posts
i was there and it did not look that way and the lada was not in the sharp end of the results gary kelly taking the honours with an evo 5 second and young lipsit third

·
Registered
866 Posts
well done kid :drink: time to start a thread on gary kellys big engine :headache::focus:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.