Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Daniel Ryan
1,193 Posts
supposedly dats the same place wher alcorn went off last year mayo stages o5(could b wrong)... as you come out of finy....fini(dunno how ya spell it)village... alcorn tryed to take it flat in 5th instead of brakin and left a trail of red twin cam pieces across the field??????

am i right??

dont hate me if im wrong! ha ha

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by 03dublinwrx
Ray looking very slim in that suit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats not very nice homie and its not really relevant

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by fatboymotorsport
tom gahan must be some man to polish out that door the training in msport must be fantastic

P20JWL you should reccomend Fat Boy Motorsport to fix the car instead to yer Da

Cuz Tom Gahan is obvioulsy just an ould amatuer- he has never been to about 150 world rallies with Ford (back in the Boreham days) nor was he with M Sport back in the days when Mc Rae was wreckin Foci !!!

Fat Boy will put Elephant Proflex in her and shur she will be a great yoke!

But be prepared for PJ Web Supremo to have her hired for Mondello- be sure and build the extra runs into the rebuild schedule!:p

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Dude whats the remote control joke?

Is the car being driven by Tom Gahan back in service????

·
Registered
84 Posts
No Tom was in mayo as he was running five cars in mayo,There was crew from gahans in mexico alrite but tom wasnt over

[Edited on 7-3-2006 by Andrew Purcell]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Still confused as to this radio control thing?

Mr Purcell is the car radio controlled or what is abe123 apeing on about?

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Still confused as to this radio control thing?

Mr Purcell is the car radio controlled or what is abe123 apeing on about?
Implying that all these Focus WRC are easy to drive me thinks. As for the slim comment, lighten up will ya or are you a Michelin man?:laugh:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
yep Im super sized Im such a fat fuck I crashed me jeep when tryin to eat a double mc quarter super burger and 27 mc Nuggets all at the same time.

But its ok Im gettin an audi estate from Santy- the proper rs one

and Im gonna drive her from the back seat.

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
due to issues surrounding copyright infrigments i have removed the pic of mister ray breens car i ask you abe 1234 to also remove you post which includes said pic
also i am no longer responisble for said picture appearing on this fourm i hope all involved will sleep better tonight i know i will wont be waiting for the law to come after me :p

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I can't even go on holiday for a few days without ye lot starting up again. I think you will find the chap in the pic is actually AP

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
I can't even go on holiday for a few days without ye lot starting up again. I think you will find the chap in the pic is actually AP
just returning the slagging ruby :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts