Rally Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Things will remain very tight lipped until mid January Brian. Most people won't commit to it until i's are dotted and t's are crossed. The Autosport Show weekend is usually a good time to find things out.

I do believe that the number 2nd Mitsubishi driver will be named in the next week. Simon Slade said he hopes to make it public before Christmas :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya id say ur right... people wont make up thier minds for ages especially considering the fact that the championship doesnt start till mid may....

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats the plan at the moment any way... havent decided what car yet.. most likely stay with the puma....

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by CiaraC
I do believe that the number 2nd Mitsubishi driver will be named in the next week.
Who is the first..........is it Diggins again?

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
Any plans to get another spin in the ImprezaWRC Brian, you were well able to peddle it in Mondello at the marshals day

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hopefully... think ill have to do d same as mike curran and put a bet on with my ould fella... d wager being another spin... they are unreal cant get over them..... any pics by any chance...

·
Registered
3 Posts
does nyone know if there a registration process and charge for the brc 2006? or is a case of turn up 4 the first event like the itc and registering then?...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they are for the moment, because we havent decided anything bout a car yet... with the championship starting so late there is no real rush.. probably do galway in the puma and decide after that...

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
Originally posted by bomno44
hopefully... think ill have to do d same as mike curran and put a bet on with my ould fella... d wager being another spin... they are unreal cant get over them..... any pics by any chance...
No pics of you in the Impreza, I was looking for some myself as I was the sack of spuds that Kenny got to sit in with you on your first run around Mondello at the Marshals Day :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
figured that out after i put up d reply.. read what you wrote on the other forum as speedy... thought it was two different people until i saw peespeed written below speedy...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts