Rally Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i seen on rallynews thw liam wall and co driver Bob Kelly were in a fairly bad accident which resulted on co driver bob kelly breaking his lower limbs anybody know more about this accident or know how serious bob kellys injuries are???

·
Formerly madrallysport
278 Posts
Heard last night, Bob has a broken leg, suspected broken hand, several cuts, and has also injuries between the legs.

Hope he recovers soon, all our wishes go out to him.

(This information came to me second hand, but I’d say its pretty close to the truth)

All I heard about the accident was it was a big impact in 5th gear with a tree.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah wish him all the best, i was at the accident, very fast bumpy bit about a mile into stage 1, he just took a bad line on the crest and as she got light caught the gravel verge and went down along a hedge into a tree, very very sudden stop but it took the medical crew no time to get there and get him out. fair play to them.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
is it a good idea to be discussing what happened at the scene or what his injuries are?

Rumours about the accident can get out of hand and are not fair on the driver or co driver- if the poor man is in hospital we should just be sorry for him hope he gets on hte mend soon and lave it so

so again get well soon homie

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am sure these is james when i posted this topic it wasnt ment to start a whole topic on what happened and all the details i was inquiring about bob kellys welfare thats all

·
Registered
410 Posts
Lets not forget Bob tonight in Rosscarbery 21.00. Without competitors such as Bob we would not have our sport whether that is organising, competing, marshalling or talking crap on this forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts