·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Does Anyone have any idea?????????

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats craic with getting entries in etc what with this postal strike ? can entries be hand delivered to someone involved in running bishopscourt event ????

·
Super Moderator
829 Posts
Originally posted by Middle East Driver
Whats craic with getting entries in etc what with this postal strike ? can entries be hand delivered to someone involved in running bishopscourt event ????
I will be at Kirkistown for the first round ,taking NI championship registrations,If you want give me your bishopscourt entry and I will pass it on.(I'am Dep COC for the event)
Kieran.

·
Super Moderator
829 Posts
Originally posted by neillpics
kieran or you not going for a spin in eurocables to show these men sideways action
Getting the car ready for Killarney, need to spend the time at kirkistown trying to get NI championship registrations. Might get out after Bishopscourt, love to do the Sperrins on closed roads!! see how it goes...

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by McS
Aye ...www.nirally.com , McS ...... I hear you are in the hotseat again at Bishopscourt .

You'll sure be looking out the 'sidewindies' that day... Yer man thats driving tiz nuts !! Must be a mid life crisis or sumfing :laugh::laugh::p

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by McS
Aye ...www.nirally.com , McS ...... I hear you are in the hotseat again at Bishopscourt .

You'll sure be looking out the 'sidewindies' that day... Yer man thats driving tiz nuts !! Must be a mid life crisis or sumfing :laugh::laugh::p
Ive heard the same! Infact ive seen the same! got footage of him back in 2000 in a "beam" fully broadside into a square right on the easter stages!!! crazy!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by McS
Originally posted by McS

Ive heard the same! Infact ive seen the same! got footage of him back in 2000 in a "beam" fully broadside into a square right on the easter stages!!! crazy!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
You Sure that was'ny due to you calling the note LATE ??:laugh::laugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts